>> Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Like aunt, like niece? That's little Nikkia on the right, but strangely, my mom's got plenty-o pics of me chillin' in the exact same pose. In Japan, their Superman-esque hero is affectionately known to all boys (and those girls not in love with Hello Kitty), as Ultraman. And when he holds his arms as pictured above, a supersonic beam of lazer justice pierces the likeliness of Godzilla or the like.

So here's to a new generation of infant Ultraman wannabe's.

And if you're bored, watch this epic of epicness.



3 comments:

Sistahood April 01, 2009 1:16 PM  

She is so tiny! That binky is almost as big as her head. I loved the ultra-cheesy Japanese superhero -I'm showing Kenta that clip as soon as he gets home :)

Denver April 02, 2009 9:45 PM  

Real heros wear nametags

Jason Mills April 05, 2009 9:50 PM  

I think it's funny that the only thing I could think of while watching that clip was the Power Rangers... ;-)