>> Monday, August 4, 2008

Joe left for basic training today. 9 weeks to go. It's sad....but I already miss him terribly. The apartment is quiet, nobody to be silly with, nobody to eat late night snacks with, nobody to shnuggle with. This is just a small step though, to something bigger and better. It's totally worth it. Just you know, a little hard.

I can't even imagine how couples must feel when either are deployed....for 16 months. Wow.


So now it's my turn. This Sunday I'll travel back to West Point for round 2 of auditions for the Hellcats. If all goes well, I too could end up doing push-ups for a solid 2 months. Bring it on.

1 comments:

Anna White August 05, 2008 11:14 PM  

Aw, I am sad for you. I would NOT handle that very well. So wait, if you audition, will you two be doing the same thing? That would be cool...