knit 2, purl 2

>> Wednesday, July 11, 2007




Believe it or not, this is my first finished knitting endeavor. I picked up learning how to knit 'dem stitches last Christmas break and started to knit a couple of scarves....but never really finished either of them. After the crazed auditions for grad schools, marriage and graduation, I decided to start a new project....

After a couple of months of off and on knitting, Christmas stocking #1 is complete! I must say I spent some time watching online knitting instructional videos to help me with some tricky knitting techniques required around the heel and toe, but all in all, it's a very doable project even for a novice like me. You can find the pattern here.

Now for stocking #2...




1 comments:

J Stu July 13, 2007 1:30 AM  

Are you sure that's strong enough to hold the weighty candy payload that a Chubby is accustomed to getting in a Christmas stocking?