>> Thursday, September 17, 2009


Had an awesome Paula Dean worthy meatloaf dinner with all the fixin's the other night. Friends of ours invited us over and we couldn't say no to such a feast. Mashed taters were there too... mmmmm. We topped it off with homemade caramel apples lathered in chocolate chunks and peanuts.

A pregnant lady needs 85-95 grams of protein a day you say? Fear not, I love to eat.

I can't fasten the clasp on my deliciously fashionable Class B pants anymore. Or my jeans, or my dress pants, or my corduroys. I love sweatpants.

3 comments:

J Stu September 18, 2009 12:13 AM  

do they make maternity girdles???
just sayin...

Sistahood September 18, 2009 11:41 AM  

Safety pins. I never tried it, but I know lots of people that do it. You are at the "awkward stage" right now: a little too big for regular clothes and a little too small for maternity clothes. Frankly, I'm having a hard time processing the fact that YOU cannot properly zip/snap/button/fasten a clasp on ANY pants! I can't wait to see your belly :)

Unknown September 29, 2009 11:10 PM  

Does the Army make/commission maternity uniforms?