Vacay

>> Monday, July 27, 2009



Had ourselves a grand ol' time in Boston. Rained the first day we were there, but we made good of it and chilled out in a scrumptious cafe/chocolatier recommended to us by a good friend and nibbed on fig filled chocolates and a toasty panini. We also hit up a cupcake shop where Joe ate himself a creamcheese lathered carrot cake cupcake, topped with flakes of gold, so posh.

Joe also got a tasty dish of steak tar tar later that night at a place we ate with Julie and Dave. Sooo, we pretty much ate our way through Boston, which I can't protest to. We loved Boston, big city but nice and cozy at the same time.

Found this Harvard law student giving me the up down and checking me out.

1 comments:

Julie July 27, 2009 3:30 PM  

Hmmm...That guy looks like he's from MIT. hahaha...

It was so great to see you guys! I totally had a scrumptious cupcake from Sweet on Sunday. Vanilla cake, vanilla frosting stuffed with berry jam. So dericious!

I can't wait for September, so I can see you again!